BEST TRAVEL GADGETS IN 2019
Traveling becomes much more enjoyable when you are equipped with gadgets that can make your life more comfortable so going around from one place to another will be with ease and convenience.
Here are my top 10 picks for your gadget must haves.
1. POWER BANK
– One of the ultimate must-have when traveling. Always have a handy way to recharge your gadgets’ batteries. You will be able to use your techie tools anytime anywhere even if you do not have a direct power source. Power banks are life savers so you should never go out with it.
2. SMARTPHONE GIMBAL
– smartphones are already part of our everyday lives but to make your video taking much more high end, use a gimbal that can assure the stability of your videos. You can splurge on quite expensive ones but nowadays there are brands which can offer you a more affordable price.
3. BLUETOOTH SPEAKER and HEADPHONES
– Gone are the days when you have to bring bulky speakers so you can play music. These can make the party at the beach come alive or just add chill ambiance while your lounging around. Very handy and easy to carry.
4. 4 PORT USB WALL CHARGER
- this comes very handy especially when your checked-in in a hotel where there are limited electric plugs. This wall charger allows you to charge 4 gadgets at once and it is fast charging.
5. DIGITAL LUGGAGE SCALE
- For travelers who usually travel by plane, over baggage is a common problem. This device keeps you on check so you won’t go through the hassle of re-packing your luggage when you are about to check in.
6. ACTION CAMERAS
- No bulkier cameras, this is the answer to all your prayers. There are a lot of action cameras that offer many different features from stability, higher definition takes, wide lens, time lapse and most of they are water proof.
7. PORTABLE SAFE
- This is very necessary when you are traveling and you carry very valuable belongings. All you have to do is attach this to a sturdy pole or pipe, lock it and voila you have a safe where you do not have to worry about your most precious items to be stolen.
8. OPTICAL MIN CAMERA LENS
– This is one of my favorites. Now you can make your phone a device that can take images with fish lens, wide angle and even micro photography. Just clip it on your phone’s camera then you can take all the pictures that you want with different angles and modes.
9. TRAVEL DOOR ALAM
– If you are a quite worried about your safety in a room you can attach this device to your door. When the time comes that you are deep in your sleep and someone suddenly opens your door without you knowing, this device will
10. TRAVEL SIZE WIRELESS ROUTER
– This is a highly recommended device to have when you are traveling especially if you travel with work or just want t0 update your social media with your travel whereabouts. This can help you have access to Wi-Fi anytime, anywhere.
There a lot of recommended devices that you can use during your trips. These gadgets can give you the comfort and convenience that you need when traveling. Remember that having easy to carry devices makes the trip more memorable, smooth sailing and hassle free. Of course you can choose the devices that really suits you so you can use them with ease and make the whole moment count. But remember whatever you choose to use the experience of traveling is the most important thing to treasure.